- We reserve the right to change the construction or specification of any
product at any time. This allows for slight adjustments now and then in
order to provide the best quality and "in-style" designs to our customers.
- All dimensions are approximate. Our products are designed and put together
to make the most of the rustic character of the logs that are used. Because of
this, the outside measurements of each product (even comparing twin bed to
twin bed) can be inconsistent.
- Any specific measurements and log characteristics that are requested by the
customer may require item-specific price quotes. We welcome custom
orders. Please share your preferences with us prior to placing your order so
that we may be able to take them into consideration when processing your
- All prices may be subject to change without prior notice and do not include
sales tax, shipping, handling, delivery, or set-up charges.
- (We will honor the current published prices as issued on our web site.)
- Shipping, delivery, installation and set-up are also available upon request.
Just ask us for item-specific charges that may apply to these services when
placing your order.
- Items may not be available in stock at all times. Though we strive to provide
this benefit of convenience, there are times when orders may exceed the
amount of stock we have on hand. We hope you will understand the amount
of time that is involved in handcrafting each item. Please let us know of time
constraints at the time of your order and we will do our best to provide timely
- Depending on the details involved per custom order, we allow a standard of 4
to 6 weeks for completion. This is just a general guideline, and some orders
can be ready for pick up as soon as 1 week or may take up to 8 weeks.
Since we deal with each customer based on their individual needs and time
constraints, we have the ability to adjust our timing to better facilitate a
satisfying transaction. Talk with us when placing your order if you would
like to specify an estimated completion date. Otherwise, we will mail or give
you a purchase receipt including the estimated completion date when we have
received 50% down payment.
- We begin processing orders at the time we receive the down payment.