- To avoid unnecessary returns or exchanges, we encourage our customers to
contact us directly and ask any questions or concerns before placing your
order. We desire to work with each customer individually from start to finish
so that your specific needs are met.
- If needed, you may change or cancel your order by calling us within 24 hours
of placing your order. If the order has not gone to production, no fees will be
imposed. After that time, there is a 20% restocking fee on returns and
- All returns must be authorized by Timber Creek Furniture to be considered
for refund. Call within 7 days of receiving your order to discuss possible
options. Our desire is to see every customer well satisfied, and it is our hope
to provide excellent personalized customer service even after your purchase.
Refunds will not be issued because of checking or other natural log character
traits, such as curves, knots, or cracks. Refer to Log Facts/Process for more
information on log character traits.
- If required, all return shipping charges or restocking fees will be the
responsibility of the customer. However, it is our policy to create the best
possible options for our customers so that returns may be avoided.
- The 50% deposit is non-refundable, except at the discretion of Timber Creek